OR Cut Stress Out Of Your Life As Soon As Possible
In modern world human life has become extremely stressful. In this selfish and cruel world there is no place for complacency.
An average person has to go through a hectic work schedule in order to sustain his or her day to day life. Continuously facing the pressures of day to day, personal and professional life could lead to stress and fatigue.
Stress is extremely detrimental for anyone’s physical and mental health. In fact people who are exposed to regular stress generally have a shorter life span.
Various harmful impacts of being constantly exposed to stress include:
- Memory problems– People who are continuously put under stress suffer from short term memory losses. This occurs due to the over secretion of stress hormones due to chronic stress. Over secretion of stress hormones affect the various parts of the brain which store and process memory.
- Pessimistic thinking- People who face chronic stress generally become morbid thinkers. They fail to see the bright side of things. They find negatives even in completely positive situations. To such people the whole world appears meaningless. Such people end up dooming themselves.
- Anxiety and worry- People suffering from chronic stress worry over trivial issues. They continuously face anxious moments. This not only disturbs person’s peace of mind but can also lead to heart ailments.
- Alzheimer disease – Chronic stress also impairs immune system. This delays the wound healing capacity of the immune system leading to Alzheimer disease.
- Impotency – Chronic stress can also hamper person’s relations with spouse or partner leading to turmoil in personal life. Work related stress has been the cause behind many failed marriages.
- Aging – Stress accelerates the aging process leading to formation of premature wrinkles. Wrinkles not only spoil physical appearance of a person but also make him or her appear old. Stay away from stress first, and then use Lifecell cream regularly to ensure a healthy and glowing skin.
- Short temper– People undergoing stress generally get irritated over trivial matters. This leads to uncontrolled bursts of temper which can spoil a person’s personal and professional relationships.
3 Tips To Get Rid of Stress
- Taking adequate rest- A regular sleep of 7-8 hours daily helps in refreshing mind and body. If you are over fatigued with your work schedule then it would be logical to take few days leave. Working with a fatigued mind would only hamper your efficiency. A few days rest or vacation will definitely refresh you and improve your work efficiency.
- Make quality use of spare time- If you are in a stressful job then you should make optimum use of the weekends and other holidays that you get. If you are a gregarious person then you should spend your spare time enjoying the company of your friends and family. If you are a hobby oriented person then you should refreshing yourself by pursuing your hobbies in your spare time. Visiting a tourist destinations during the weekend can also revitalize you.
- Don’t take things too seriously- Agreed, it is a continuous struggle throughout life to sustain and make a mark. But it should not be achieved at the cost of our health, especially mental health. Strive to put your best efforts and accept results gracefully. Try to stay happy and content with what you have and not crave for materialistic pleasures which are beyond your reach. Opt for a relaxed approach towards life, not to be mistaken with laid back attitude. Instead of making comparisons with others try to improve yourself.